Thursday, January 3, 2008

Three Up, Three Down

Check that out, will ya? Three days in a row to start the year with a blog post. I bet all of you are shaking in your boots with excitement.

Today was a pretty normal day. Work was once again very slow, but I seemed to handle it okay. Found lots of mini projects to take care of with my Conquer Club responsibilities. The site owner and community manager gave me a few new projects to work on over the long term, so I have a few things to do here and there when I feel like it now. As always, the tournaments are running smoothly and things are going well with the players.

I'm somewhat excited for school to start again, especially after receiving a 3.10 as my GPA for the Fall Semester. I worked hard, especially after an incredibly disastrous start to the semester in my grammar class. Worked my way all the way back to a C+ in that class though and had A's and B's in all the others. Looks like getting married was beneficial for my school endeavors to say the least.

More tomorrow!

No comments: