Friday, July 13, 2007

Busy Days Are Here

I have been trying to find ways to keep myself busy for the last two days without feeling like I am not accomplishing anything. Today hasn't been too bad. I managed to get all of my Conquer Club tournaments updated and new games created for the players. I've played and finished three games on the site, I've done countless different things here at work, and I'm going to do the laundry this evening most likely.

Tomorrow I have to go to work at Helaman Halls, but luckily it will be a quick day for over there because they should be getting most of the rooms finished today while I am here at the English Composition Office. My last day at Helaman Halls is going to be August 25th, and I can't wait. I am eager to have nothing to do with custodial for a while; actually a very long while.

No comments: