Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Only One Now

It is hard to let go of my other blogs. I may not have been as diligent as my previous goals had dictated, but I thought that the platform was vastly improved over this one. In the end, I was wasting my money in paying to keep three blogs online that hardly anyone actually read.

I understand that there are those who did read them and that found a varying level of interest in what I had to say, but the time has come for me to grow up and do what everyone else thinks I should be doing. It was not an easy decision on my part, I had hoped for great things from those blogs, but in the end, this is what had to happen.

For those very few who actually discover this blog and the even fewer who will return to read it again, I hope something will brighten your day, or stir your mind to something greater.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I'll read it!

Caleb Flanagan said...

That's great news, Shelley.