Monday, July 16, 2007

Overactive Thinking

Today I have discovered that if I really put my mind to it I can find probably over 100 different ideas for tournaments that I would love to run on CC. I just came up with a great idea for one called the Gasoline Wars that I simply can't wait to get underway. Luckily for me, the idea is fresh and I still need to work out all of the details. Also luckily for me, Point Grabbers II, and Transformers Wars are within a week or so of being complete. I had to call Dad today to get the names of big time oil companies though because I could only think of three or four off the top of my head. I've lost my edge in that department apparently. I used to know 10 or 12 without even trying. Of course, half of them have merged nowadays, which provides a bit of trouble.

I'm going to sit here at work and figure out all the details for this next one so that I can have fun with it when the time comes. Honestly, whether or not anyone else thinks so, I think introducing me to Conquer Club was a very good thing for Rick to do. Yes, I might spend a little more time on it than I probably need to, but I haven't had a hobby that lasted more than a month in years. So thanks Rick, you did a great job.

What on earth am I going to do with myself when school starts and I don't have as much free time? Probably cut back my game load and focus on the tournaments instead. Currently I'm not joining any new games except for the tournaments I am in.

No comments: