Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just Waiting Around

I am sitting here in 4188 of the JFSB on BYU campus videotaping a presentation on the new grammar quizzes being instituted next week for the English Composition courses. It seems almost like I am sitting here having a massive flashback from my English 322 class from last winter semester. Debbie Harrison is doing the presenting, and it just so happens that she was my instructor for that English class. Oddly enough, she is using the exact same examples from class, and perhaps I remember more than I thought I did.

It has been a bit of a crazy week ever since Holly got home from California on Sunday. Her mother is in town and her sister Julie has returned back to school as well. What that means since school hasn't started yet is lots of partying and lots of hanging around. I'm glad that I managed to get the house mostly cleaned up before they all got back into town. Hopefully we can make it through the week without anything too crazy happening. I don't think we'll have a problem for the most part.

Last night I finally saw Shrek 3, which turns out to not be quite as good as the first one, but I have not seen the second one, so maybe number three would make more sense for me if I had. It was a good movie, I had a few good laughs.

1 comment:

Lady in Waiting said...

How can you watch the 1st and 3rd ones and not the 2nd! I hope you all have a good time with the extra company!