Saturday, September 1, 2007

Precious Yo-ho Jelly

At the moment I am calmly sitting here on the couch having just finished a rousing game on Conquer Club with Holly using the new Doodle Earth map. It was fun, the map was cute and Holly won, which I'm sure made her feel pretty good.

There is a possibility that we might be heading up the canyon a little later to do a little bit of picnic action, but that is still only a possibility. Holly has to be at work in 3 hours and I don't think we can gather everything up and still make it out there and back in time. If it happens, it happens, if not....I'll eat some corn.

College football starts today and I couldn't be any more excited. BYU is set to face off against Arizona later this afternoon, and hopefully we win. Too bad I don't have access to the proper channel in order to watch the game.

No comments: