Saturday, October 27, 2007

Almost Forgot....

I almost forgot to post for today which would have been a shame because I think I have been doing a really good job this past week and change to make sure and have a meaningful (for the most part) post each day.

Today has been an up and down day for me. I was excited and full of energy in the morning and then later into the afternoon I started to get grumpy because of the overcast clouds and gloomy looking outside weather, and then I got tired, but then I got really, really awake, and then finally I got hungry. Lucky for me, that was when Holly decided to make some Shake'n'Bake chicken with corn and mashed potatoes for dinner so that I wouldn't starve.

At the moment I'm typing this on the Dell laptop and not my MacBook and I have to say that I never realized how cramped this keyboard is until I started typing on it just a couple of minutes ago. I didn't think that the MacBook has that much bigger of a keyboard, but I guess it does and I guess that I had gotten used to the larger size because I keep hitting the wrong keys from time to time while using this computer.

No comments: