Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekend of Joy

I've been looking forward to the weekend all day. It will be the first weekend in a long time where Holly doesn't have to go to work, I don't have to go to work, I have very little stressful homework, there are no big tests to prepare for, the house is clean, the cupboards are stocked, there are no errands to run, and I am completely caught up on all major Conquer Club related activities. I will have to do some homework here and there, mixed in with a few smaller Conquer Club things, but overall, it will be a pretty stress-free weekend for me and I'm looking forward to it like nobody's business.

Tonight, Holly and I are going to make an appearance that the English Department Fall Social where we will be having Tucanos for the very first time. I'm a little skeptical, but I'm also starving and it is only 3:17pm in the afternoon. Dinner isn't even until 6:30pm. What am I going to do? It will also give my co-workers a chance to meet Holly and to see that she really does exist and I didn't just make her up.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

How wild can English parties get? I hope you make a little 'crazy'!!