Monday, October 15, 2007

I Got It IMAX'd!

That's right everyone. I got to see Optimus Prime and friends in full 80 foot glory this last Friday. It was glorious and the perfect way to celebrate the release of the Transformers DVD....TOMORROW!!!

In other news, I am sitting here writing this blog post after finishing all the homework for Editing, Grammar, and Print Design. Of course, I still have a massive stack of German to do, but I'll get to that in a little while after I finish posting on my blogs. I've been doing pretty well at posting at a decent rate for the past week or so. Shelley will be so proud of me.

It was another crazy weekend in college football, and I have to say I couldn't be happier. Now all I need is for Ohio State and South Florida to finish the season undefeated and we can finally have a year where Florida, LSU, and USC are not the end-all to college gridiron action. Honestly, South Florida is 2nd, I repeat...2nd in the newly released BCS standings. My weekend could not be any more perfect in the sporting sense. Even the Rockies have a 3-0 lead over the Diamondbacks in the NLCS for crying out loud.

Holly gave me a haircut this weekend too. I like getting haircuts because I don't have to use as much shampoo, I don't get as hot, I don't have to comb it, and I look smokin' hot with short hair. Well, at least that's what I've been told.

No comments: