Friday, October 12, 2007

Rockies Win

That's right. The Colorado Rockies have continued their amazing run into and through the postseason by recording an impressive 5-1 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks last night. That gives them a 1-0 edge for the best-of-seven series and they have now snatch home-field advantage for themselves. I'm pretty excited about it. As a matter of fact, if NLCS tickets weren't $110.00 I would have already made plans to go to Coors Field this weekend for Game 4 just in case it was the clincher that gets them to the World Series. It has been a long time since my favorite baseball team did anything impressive, so I'm pretty happy about it.

I didn't sleep so great last night, and it has made for a bit of a slow morning. I don't have any class today due to my teachers being at various training conferences, so I am just minding my own business here on campus waiting for 1:00pm to roll around so I can go to work. I think I might go see if my CHum TA is in the lab in a little while and get a few pointers on my Personal History design project that is due in a couple of weeks.

I think by the end of the day I'll have been pretty productive because I feel like I am in a productive mood, but we'll see. Perhaps I'll just save it all to do on Saturday and leave it at that.

No comments: