Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just 5 Things

1. I spent 14 hours straight on campus today. Seriously, that is ridiculous, and now I am completely ready for it to be Wednesday.

2. This morning I figured out that I have access to all the movie trailers I want through the new and improved Front Row feature now that Shawn upgraded me to Mac OS Leopard.

3. Last night I spent all night finding every single way to sleep with two stuffed animals at the same time. It was a wild party that I'm hoping doesn't repeat itself.

4. I am the only male in my Editing class, which still makes me feel a bit funny for 2 and a half hours every Tuesday.

5. I discovered at lunch today that BYU now sells churros every day for 99 cents. Macaroni and cheese is good, orange dreamsicles are better, and churros are the end all of culinary excellence!

No comments: