Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just Waiting for a Day of Goodness

I had a rough day yesterday. I spent over 10 hours checking, re-checking, and then re-checking again to make sure that I had everything correct on an editing class assignment and then promptly got everything wrong all over again. Just like the last time. I was pretty upset for the rest of the evening and actually almost walked out of the class for good. I didn't though, I just sat there and wished I knew what on earth I was going to do with myself for the next 40 years or so. It's not looking all that great at the moment.

In other news, Generation One: The Clan is pretty much a self-sustaining entity at this point due to some big help put forth by Gozar and Night Strike. We have some nicely arranged activities for the clan and are getting close to making a challenge to another clan in a small battle of skills. Thankfully, the G1 clan is something on Conquer Club I can just check in on and not run every small detail. It makes life a lot easier for me than you would think. After the forum revamp last week and the creation of the clan I was swamped for several days, but I think I have it all under control now.

Also, I registered for my winter semester classes yesterday, and it looks like I will be heavy on the English literature once again. I am going to try and finish up all of the prerequisites that I need for the major in one fell swoop so that I am not backed into such a corner with what classes I need to take each semester. Once I finish British Literary History, American Literary History, and Shakespeare I can take all of the remaining classes in any order that I want to at any time to finish the major. I also only have two more classes to complete for my Editing minor and about 4 more classes for the CHum minor. I will have my first web programming/design class next semester and I have to say that I am excited for that. Perhaps someday I will just be able to create my own website instead of having to depend on others.

No comments: