Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Returning WIth Emootions

No, the title isn't misspelled. It is in reference to something funny that Holly said the other day when we were talking about something.

I took a couple of days off from the blogging to get caught up on a few things with real-life and after looking back I think it was a good decision. I have a ton less stress because I have completed all of my homework, Conquer Club is caught up after the tournament forum revamp, and in general nothing terribly stressful has happened in a couple of weeks. Hopefully that doesn't jinx me.

The holiday season is upon all of us and that means trying to decide on plans for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. Right now my plan is to stay home and save some money. John Volk is supposed to be trying to come out to visit Holly and I for the Thanksgiving time period so we are hoping that will happen. He's a fun guy to have around. I'm still trying to decide how I will fill my time for the Thanksgiving break as it appears I will have all of my big projects for my classes due before the break actually begins. There won't be any catchup work for me to do as far as I can see. How nice!

1 comment:

Holly F. said...

And by the way, you might want to check out my doodalali.