Friday, January 25, 2008

Guess I Got Tagged

Looks to be that Britni tagged me to do some kind of fancy-schmanzy survey thing, so since I haven't posted in a week or so I figure I'll humor her.

10 year ago: I was 13, living in Bartlesville, Oklahoma and wondering if I would ever pass 5' in height.

5 things on my to-do list today:
- Work on ConquerWiki
- Check my Conquer Club inbox for questions.
- Eat some macaroni and cheese
- Write on my other blog
- Do the dishes

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Haggen Daaz Ice Cream
- Popcorn
- Double Stuf Oreos
- Cheez-its

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire: Whatever the heck I want to because I won't care anymore.

3 bad habits:
- Not clipping fingernails over a trash can
- Talking loudly
- Talking VERY loudly

5 places I have lived:
- Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Coshocton, Ohio
- Lancaster, Ohio
- Provo, Utah
- England

5 jobs I've had:
- Pretzelmaker
- Newspaper Delivery Boy
- Custodian
- Department Secretary
- Tournament Director

5 things people don't know about me:
- I really don't like stupid people
- I would move to Canada to work for Conquer Club
- I don't like classic literature very much
- I'm not a very big fan of phone conversations
- I can eat 1.5 pounds of pasta in less than five minutes

I tag......Roxy, Julie, and Shelley

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think all three of us have already been tagged. Sorry! You can still read our thingys though...