Friday, September 14, 2007

Grinding Along

I've been very worn down this week trying to keep up with the homework load in my four lovely classes. German 102 is beginning to be a little more manageable now that I have a greater understanding for what is actually going on with my instructor, but at the same time I have almost 2 hours of work each day for that class alone. CHUM 230 is another class that seems to have a lot of work and so are ELANG 325 and 350. In the end, I think I am glad I decided to only take the 4 classes instead of 5 or 6 because I don't know if I could keep up otherwise.

I'm actually sitting here in the spare office at work waiting for my shift to begin and wasting my time doing pretty much nothing. I already did homework for 3 hours since class has been over and I don't feel like doing any more today. I'm going to just chill here at work and work on some tournament things instead. Turns out they have installed Office 2007 on the work computer this morning, so now I need to figure out if I can open my tournament spreadsheets using that computer anymore. Hopefully I can because the large screen is very conducive to multiple documents being open at once.

I've almost got the Conquer Club tournaments whittled down far enough that they won't be a distraction from school and I have been very proud of myself these first two weeks at not letting myself get behind on schoolwork. I've made sure to only do Conquer Club after finishing homework. How cool am I? Well.... I guess not THAT cool in the end.

That's all for the moment, but I might have something worthwhile later in the day. We'll see.

1 comment:

gravityguysgirl said...

We could turn into very old people waiting on you to post a new blog!