Friday, October 5, 2007

Yes, I'm Still Alive

It wasn't until yesterday when Holly said to me in passing that it had been nearly a month since my last blog post that I realized I had not actually posted in awhile. However, I believe I have a good excuse. I almost died because Julie tried to give me mono for reasons still unbeknownst to me.

I managed to get sick about a week ago, and I was sick for pretty much an entire week. It took 4 different doctors, and allergic reaction to Amoxicillin, and being put on house arrest for three days for the sickness to finally go away. Thank goodness it did though because I was seriously starting to wonder what I was going to do with myself if I didn't get out of the house a little more. Holly, bless her heart, forced me to stay home and rest, which was almost torture at some points because while she was at work all day I was sitting at home trying my best not to be too bored. Thank goodness for Conquer Club I suppose.

I'm all better now though, and after missing several days of class, I have finally managed to catch myself up to all of my classes and while I still feel completely overwhelmed at every single opportunity when it comes to school, I am doing a bit better. I've managed to find a way to stay relatively focused on doing my homework, but I do still have my moments when I wish I didn't have to go to school anymore.

On a more exciting note: Holly surprised me with tickets to the Colors Reunion Concert a couple of weeks ago, and I had the time of my life. I'm a pretty big Colors nerd and sang along to every single song, laughed at every single joke, and clapped louder than anyone else there. It was one of the best surprises I have ever had in my entire life. I hope they have a concert again sometime because I will totally want to go to that one too.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

I love your enthusiasm for life...very refreshing. Thanks for spreading the sunshine. Oh, and I glad you didn't die while you thought you had Julie cooties. Here's to good health!