Wednesday, September 5, 2007

School: Day 2

Today class wasn't too bad to start off. I arrived at my grammar class to find Reece Hanzon, one of my good friends sitting in the front row, ready to take the class with me. It was certainly a pleasant surprise. I had wondered if I would have anyone I knew in any of my classes. Well, he answered that question pretty easily.

In some interesting school news I had my first class editing last night. I got to class and noticed that there were only girls in the room and began to think to myself that perhaps the room had been changed and I had missed the memo. Nope, it just turns out that 24 of the 25 students happen to be female. Odd, don't you think? I do.

I had to do some adjusting to my schedule this afternoon when I discovered that the teacher was not going to teach InDesign or Illustrator in my print design class. The other teacher from a different section was going to however, so I have switched over to that class. I didn't go out and buy Adobe CS3 just to not use it after all. That would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

Since you are my favorite child now, I am certain you have looked at my recent posts. Yea! for friends in classes. What is it with you and all the girls in your life? Some may call you lucky, others may pity you, I call you blessed.