Friday, October 19, 2007

21 Days of Habit

Someone, actually, multiple someones told me recently that if you can manage to do something every day for 21 days then it can be considered a habit. I don't have many things that I really want to develop into a habit except for writing on this blog, so starting today I am going to do my best to write something, anything, at least once a day for the next three weeks. I already know that some of the posts will be short and incredibly uninteresting for everyone else, but I really do want to have a blogging habit.

Yesterday I got caught up and a little bit ahead in all but one of my classes which means that I now have a whole lot less stress weighing me down each day. If I can make it a couple more weeks without being sick or missing class for some other reason I think I will be doing alright. Hopefully,....that's all I can ask for.

No comments: