Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Almost There

It took me a long time to finish that Print Design project last night, but when it was all done I was pleased with the way it turned out. I finally managed to make it into the bedroom at about 2:00am this morning, so I am running on a pretty empty tank at the moment. Luckily for me, the only real work I have to do today is study for my Grammar test later this evening.

I was thinking this morning that I've been abnormally hungry the past couple of days, but I can't think of a reason why. I haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary as far as activities are concerned--no extra exercising, walking around, or general exertion, but it seems like all I ever want to do is eat. For example, on Saturday I ate and entire box of pasta, yes, an entire 1lb box of pasta all in one sitting and hardly felt full when I was done. I haven't had that happen before as usually if I try to eat that much I am having to force it in at the end.

Weird, isn't it? It doesn't matter if I am eating three good, solid meals a day, I'm still starving an hour later. Perhaps I am going through some kind of awkward growth spurt or something. All I know is that I've eaten a lot of food this weekend, A LOT of food.

No comments: