Monday, October 22, 2007

Just Gotta Do It

I'm sitting here wide awake at nearly midnight and decided that I had better get my post in for the day so that I can keep my streak alive. This will make 4 days that I have managed to get a post down. I think that might be a new record for me, although, it might just be tying a record. I'm not sure, and I'm sure as heck not going to go back and check on something that trivial.

I'm only up this late because I refuse to go to sleep without my Print Design project that is due tomorrow finished. There is no way I can guarantee that things will go smoothly in the morning, so I don't want to finish it then because Adobe InDesign is a little picky from time to time. I would rather just stay up tonight and finish it. Holly, bless her heart, stayed up with me as long as she could doing diligent duty as my study music DJ. She just got too tired though and I sent her off to bed. I make sure to go and check on her every now and again because otherwise she will just leave the light on all night waiting for me.

This is the last major project of the week, and then I can finally get back to the regular grind of 3 hours of homework a day. I can't wait to be back into my normal groove, especially with my new work as a Tournament Director. I have a big grammar test to take tomorrow, but I managed a couple hours of studying for it today, and after finishing this project tonight will have all day tomorrow until 7:30pm to finish studying for it. Finally, for once, my plan for when homework will be done is working. Now, if only I can make it work for the rest of the week as well.

No comments: