Monday, October 8, 2007

Kiss Me, I Dare You

Yesterday, Holly made it known that I am not such a great kisser. Well, she didn't really let it be known, it was pretty much a joke that we made fun of her for the rest of the evening with, but I still think it was funny. I'm not so sure if she does though.

I've been working hard today an getting homework done. I thought I was all nice and caught up, so I took a couple of hours off the other day and look where it got me. Neck deep in more homework that I didn't even know was coming. Thank goodness that my ELang 325 professor decided it wasn't worth it to give us any more homework today. Now I have a little bit of breathing room. I never thought I would have to work so dang hard with 4 classes in my whole life. Now, if only I could manage to get ahead, that would be amazing.

My sore throat keeps threatening to re-emerge from it's hiding place, but I'm not going to let it. I've had a bit of soreness today, but I took some Vitamin C to give it a punch back into painlessness. Take that tonsils, you shall never defeat me!

Holly and I had the rare chance to spend my downtime between classes together today, as she didn't have to go to work until 4:30 this evening. That meant that I had her pick me up from campus when I was done with my morning classes and then she brought me home to do my homework. While I spent the morning laboring over commas, semi-colons, colons, and apostrophes she spent the time taking a bath and talking to me from the bathroom while I worked. It was a nice change of pace from the usual routine I have of sitting in the library for 5 hours until I go to work. We even decided to use our student discount card and get a large pizza from Dominos for 4 bucks. It was delicious.

8 days until Transformers on DVD. Note to everyone: don't bother trying to get it for me for Christmas, it will be coming to live at my house on October 16th; the day it comes out.

No comments: